miercuri, 25 martie 2009

DIY Bag.

I really love DIY stuff,so sometimes I do my own.Today I made this bag,which I reaaally love.This is the DIY bag tutorial :

1.You cut a piece of fabric in this shape. (you can use almost any kind of fabric,but I used an old grey cotton blouse..).



2.Then you bend them.



3. And then like in the 3rd picture..After that you start sewing it.



4.Then,you take some extra fabric,cut it into long 'slices' and then you braid them like in the 4th picture.



5 . In the end,you attach a button.



6.And that's all.You can really wear it with everything,and anywhere :x

2 comentarii:

  1. Wow, this bag looks so cool! The pictures help a lot ;D
    I think I'll try this, but ,maybe a jumbo size version. I love the braided strap, really cool idea!

    <3<3<3

    ps- I'm glad you like my DIYs! As for where I get my ideas, I can't really think of one particualr place. I usually just think them up while I'm trying to fall asleep lol! Or if I see something online or in a store that I'd like to make, I try to put my own spin on it.
    Thanks for checking out my blog!<3

    RăspundețiȘtergere